J.R.Liggett's Dog Shampoo Bar
For 40 years J.R.Liggett’s has been making solid bar shampoo for people. Now we have turned our expertise to the pets in our lives! J.R.Liggett’s pet shampoos are extremely gentle and mild while they clean the dirtiest of pets leaving coats beautiful and healthy. Being 100% detergent free our shampoo bars will not strip all of the natural oils from your pets hair. Instead it removes only the excess oil, dirt and grime and leaves some of the natural oils intact to keep their skin and hair healthy, naturally.
Economical – concentrated to last longer
Easier to handle – wont spill if knocked over
Gentle on skin – specially formulated to soothe and protect itchy or sensitive skin
Antibacterial and antifungal
Our pet shampoo bars are not detergent based but made from saponified vegetable oils. Being 100% detergent free our shampoo bars will not strip all of the natural oils from your dogs hair. Instead it removes only the excess oil, dirt and grime and leaves some of the natural oils intact to keep their skin and hair healthy, naturally.
Specially formulated for Dogs with Sensitive Skin
SENSITIVE DOG SHAMPOO
We use Tea Tree Oil, Almond Oil, Neem Oil, Hemp Oil along with Aloe Vera in
a mild, gentle formulation that specifically helps heal irritable itchy hot spots.
Colloidal Oatmeal is also added as a soothing and protective anti-inflammatory
agent, it’s ideal for sensitive skin while offering a beautiful, clean coat.
100% DETERGENT FREE – 100% BIODEGRADABLE
- Relieves itching due to dry skin
- Hypoallergenic & Antibacterial
- Easy and economical to use
- Bar form means no spills
- Extremely gentle and mild 100% GMO FREE
- The remarkable benefits of olive oil have been known for thousands of years. It is a natural conditioner that makes fur shiny and soft, and is loaded with antioxidants to keep skin hydrated.
- The main component behind our luxurious lather, coconut oil works wonders on the fur and scalp. The fats present in coconut oil retain the moisture content of the skin, and help eliminate further losses. The antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal properties found within protect from microbial infections than can enter through the pores. Coconut oil also contains Vitamin E, and is fantastic with animal skin disorders.
- Native to Africa and India, this oil is well known for its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. It accelerates blood flow to the skin, thus increasing fur growth. It is very nourishing on the fur and helps strengthen the roots with essential nutrients.
- A great source of vitamins A, B, and E, almond oil contains high levels of proteins that rejuvenate dull, dry fur. Almond oil is very healing and soothing and makes fur strong and thick to help combat fur loss, and even offers protection against harmful UV radiation.
- Can provide relief from assorted conditions and also be used for the skin treatment of dogs. It can be the best alternative to medications to repel fleas, ticks, and other parasites as it is not toxic for dogs.
- Contains vitamins and essential fatty acids which help to heal the dog's skin and protect it from such breakouts or skin conditions. The essential Fatty Acids in Hemp Seed Oil which are Omega 3 and Omega 6 are considered as characteristic elements for a healthy cell membrane and may help avoid fur loss.
Tea Tree Oil
- Native to Australia, the oil from the leaves of the tea tree is capable of killing stubborn germs and helps in clearing skin infections. Scabies and mites and the resultant scratching and itching can cause bleeding that can lead to infection. Tea Tree blends easily with the skin's oils and alters the chemical barriers of the skin thereby making it inhospitable for the growth of fungi and other organisms.
- We all know the benefits of aloe vera on sunburn, but it is also superb on fur. Rich in vitamins A and C, as well as amino and folic acids, it is very soothing and healing. Aloe vera moisturizes skin and will rejuvenate hair follicles
- Rosemary contains anti-oxidants, is good for a dry itchy skin, stimulates blood flow and circulation, soothes and conditions dry, flaky scalps, and is helpful in clearing dandruff.
- Soothes irritated skin and can help prevent infection from over-scratching. Lavender is a full spectrum oil, meaning it has antibacterial, antiseptic, and antimicrobial properties
Saponified Olive oil, Coconut oil, Castor oil, Tea Tree oil, Neem oil, Almond oil, Hemp oil, Aloe Vera oil, Collodial Oatmeal, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose. Essential oils: Lemongrass oil, Lavender oil, Rosemary oil, Lemon oil