Hope's Relief Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter and Goats Milk Soap
Hope’s Relief Goat’s Milk Soap
Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter and Goats Milk Soap
Hope’s Relief Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter & Goat’s Milk Soap gently cleanses, nourishes and hydrates your skin with triple moisturisers and all-star natural ingredients.
Here’s why our Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter & Goat’s Milk Soap is great for your skin
- Organic shea butter, cocoa butter and fresh goat’s milk are three of nature’s most nourishing and antioxidant-rich moisturisers.
- Shea butter is rich in vitamins A and E for antioxidant, anti-aging and anti-inflammatory actions.
- Cocoa butter is antioxidant rich and melts on contact with the skin, helping to penetrate with antioxidants, as well as act as an emollient to lock in moisture and protect skin from the harsh elements of the environment.
- The pH balance of the fatty acids found in goat’s milk is very similar to the pH levels found in the human body, enabling rapid absorption of nutrients and moisturisers.
- The lactic acid in goat’s milk helps the natural process through which we continually shed old cells as new ones are formed.
- The proteins in goat’s milk kill acne-producing bacteria, great for teens and for those with acne-prone skin.
- It also contains glycerin, a unique natural ingredient that attracts moisture to the skin helping it to stay soft and supple.
These superb ingredients make Hope’s Relief Soap so soothing for itchy, dry and sensitive skins. You can enjoy washing without irritating or stripping moisture from your skin.
Who can benefit from gentle cleansing with our luxurious Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter & Goat’s Milk Soap?
Everyone can benefit even people with healthy skins. Ideal for everyday cleansing, Hope’s Relief Soap is great for:
- children, adults and the precious skin of babies
- people with dry skin, oily skin, acne and healthy skin
- people with skin prone to eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema rash and baby eczema.
How to use
- For clean hydrated skin, wet your skin.
- Add warm water to your hands and create a lather with the soap.
- Foam can be also used on a gentle loofah/sponge to gently exfoliate your body.
- Massage over the skin on your body.
- Rinse and then pat skin gently to dry.
- Regular use results in increases benefits to the skin.
- For optimum results, use with our complementary rich, creamy Moisturising Lotion and Premium Eczema Cream.
Sodium Palmate (sustainable palm oil), Sodium Cocoate (coconut oil), Aqua (Purified Water), Caprae Lac ( Fresh Goats Milk), Glycerin, Butyrospermum parkii ( Organic Shea Butter), Theobroma Cacao (Organic cocoa butter), Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) essential oil, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) essential oil, Sodium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), EDTA