Available in 16 shades
Formulated without paraphenylenediamines (PPD) or other chemical irritants, the BioKap Nutricolor RAPID formula dyes your hair perfectly in just 10 minutes. Rich in vegetable ingredients to nourish hair and argan oil for extra shine, this hair dye deeply conditions while covering grey's perfectly and provides long lasting natural colour.
BioKap Nutricolor Delicato Rapid is furthermore enriched with Organic Argan Oil and the exclusive Tricorepair complex and to strengthen and protect hair and scalp . All hair colours are Dermatologically tested and Nickel tested < 1 ppm .
Suitable for Vegans
• Warm, bright and natural-looking permanent hair colours in just 10 minutes
• 100% grey coverage
• Nourishing, colouring, repairing with organic argan oil and our botanical Tricorepair complex
• High % natural formula
• Free from PPD, Resorcin, Ammonia, SLS, SLES and Parabens.
• Leaves hair soft, shiny and healthy
• Nickel tested, minimises irritation and allergy risks.
BioKap Dyes have the additional bonus of Tricorepair - a proprietary complex of rice proteins, willow derivative and fruit acids - makes the hair softer and more lustrous.
- Rice Proteins- with a restructuring and regenerating action on the hair similar to the keratin.
- Tridecyl salicylate- a willow derivative that protects the hair from the UV rays and prevent colour fading.
- Lipophilic Fruit Acids - that protect the scalp during the colour application with a long-lasting effect, suitable also for the most delicate skins.
- Organic Argan Oil: a nutritive oil that helps to prevent the dryness of the hair.
- Panthenol: Vitamin B5 that provides moisture and protection to the hair.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Mix the content of the colour tube directly in the bottle, that allows the application straight on the hair thanks to its nozzle. Leave in for 10 minutes. Protective cape, scalp protection crème, gloves and shampoo sachet all included.
For single use. This package contains:
• 1 tube of hair colouring cream 60 ml single dose
• 1 bottle of nutrifix colour revealer emulsion 60 ml single dose
• 1 sachet of after dye shampoo 15 ml single dose
• 1 Protective cream sachet for the hairline
• 1 instruction sheet
• 1 pair of disposable gloves
• 1 single-use protective cape
Hair Colour Cream (60 mL): Aqua/Water, Stearic Acid, Lauramide Mea, Ethanolamine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Toluene-2,5-Diamine Sulfate, Glyceryl Stearate, Palmitic Acid, Glycerin, Argania Spinosa (Kernel) Oil, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Oats, Myristyl Alcohol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ascorbic Acid, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Tri-C14-15 Alkyl Citrate, C12-13 Alkyl Lactate, Sodium Gluconate, Tridecyl Salicylate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydrosulfite, p-Aminophenol, 1-Naphthol, 4-Chlororesorcinol, 2-Methylresorcinol, 2,4-Diaminophenoxythanol HCI, 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene, m-Aminophenol.
Colour Revealer Nutrifix Emulsion (60 mL): Aqua/Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hexyldecyl Laurate, Hexyldecanol, Ceteareth-20, Laureth-3, Etidronic Acid, Oxyquinoline Sulfate. Contains hydrogen peroxide.
After Dye Conditioning Shampoo (15 mL): Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Behenyl Alcohol, Hyrolyzed Rice Protein, Panicum Miliaceum (Millet) Seed Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, , Dl-C12-13 Alkyl Malate, C12-13 Alkyl Lactate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Tridecyl Salicylate, Propylene Glycol, Phenetylalcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium gluconate, Citric Acid, Ceteareth-20, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Polyquaternium-47.
Important: Hair colorants can cause severe allergic reactions. Read and follow instructions. this product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16. Temporary "black henna" tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
Contains toluendiamines. The absence of paraphenilenediamine does not exclude allergic reactions in subjects that are particularly sensitive and reactive to such substances. Due to possible cross-reactivity.
Do not colour your hair if:
- You have a rash on your face or sensitive
- Irritated and damaged scalp
- You have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair.
- You have experienced a reaction to a temporary 'black henna' tattoo in the past.
Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows. Rinse hair well after application.
CAUTION: This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test according to accompanying directions should first be made. This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows. To do so may cause blindness.
Perform a skin sensitivity test 48 hours before each product use, even if you have already used previously a colouring product of this brand or another brand (see enclosed leaflet).
The colouring cream contains phenylenediamines (toluenediamines). Nutrifix contains hydrogen peroxide. Avoid contact of the product with eyes and skin. Rinse eyes and skin immediately and thoroughly with water if product comes into contact with them. Wear the provided disposable protective gloves whilst preparing, using and rinsing out the product. The mixing ratio is 1+1 (colour cream + oxidant). Prepare and use in a well ventilated room. Do not inhale and do not ingest. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use on children.